Saturday, June 26, 2010

Very First Blog

Well here goes. I am going to attempt to have my own blog and I hope I am creative. I thought I would begin the first one by telling you about a day that happened 25 years ago today. June 26th, 1985 was a good day. I started the day out by going to the hospital to be hooked up to intervenis and halfway through the afternoon, I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy weighing in at 8 lbs. 2 oz. We named him Michael. His big sister was so happy. All she wanted to do was go out and buy him some shoes and then go and see him in the Hopsital (notice the spelling). Now today Michael is outside in the heat while building his dream kitchen on wheels as his head turns pinker and pinker as he shaved his head this morning. So he looks like he did when he was born. Well I won't bore you with any more details. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment